About Our IPR Legal Services
Burnham Douglass Attorneys at Law is experienced in providing legal counsel for IPR law. To date, our team has acted as local counsel in a variety of high-profile patent, trademark and copyright infringement cases. It is important to contact a law firm that has experience handling patent and trademark cases. These types of legal cases are not clear and simple, and they require intricate study and persuasive explanation.
Our experience includes:
- Commercial products
- Computer software
- Copyright cases
- Machine design
- Medical devices
- Patent cases involving electronics
We have represented national as well as international clients. If you are looking to protect your intellectual rights, it’s time to contact the experienced, award-winning legal counsel we have to offer at Burnham Douglass Attorneys at Law.
Why Choose Burnham Douglass Attorneys at Law?
- Over 60 years of combined legal experience
- Same-day and after-hours appointments available
- Top 100 Lawyers by American Society of Legal Advocates
- Nation’s Top One Percent (National Association of Distinguished Counsel)
- Licensed in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., Virginia, and North Carolina
We regularly appear in the Camden, Trenton, Newark vicinages of the District of New Jersey and Philadelphia. We are well-versed as to the intricacies of the District’s Local Civil Rules and Local Patent Rules, as well as the practices and procedures of the district judges and magistrate judges in the District.