NJ State Police News Archive
- The Pushback Against Charges of Racism in the State Police
- News 12 – NAACP Calls for NJSP to be Investigated Over Discrimination Allegations
- NJ Monitor – Activist Call for Federal Oversight NJSP Over Racial Discrimination Allegations
- 6abc – NJ Troopers Accuse State police Bias promotion
- Asbury Press – NJSP Latino Driver’s Tickets
- App – NJ Troopers Have Been Discriminated Against Through Their Careers
- Freedom of Information – Court Should Order NJ Police to Identify Officer Fired for ‘Racially Offensive Behavior’
- My Central Jersey – NJ Troopers Sex Undercover Prostitute Scandal
- New York Times – Black State Troopers Plan to File Bias Complaint
- New York Times – Bellaran Damages Hearing Begins in Discrimination Case
- New York Times – Ballaran Files Second Bias Lawsuit
- Newsweek – NJ State Cop faces new Criticism Over Report on Diner Meeting
- Newsweek – NJSP Accused of Promoting White Male Troopers Over Minorities
- NJ 101.5 – NJ First Lady Didn’t Want to See Cop Pumping Breast Milk in Mansion
- NJ Hatewatch – NJ Neo Nazi Cop Jason Dare of Vineland, NJ
- NJ Law Journal – Woman Charge NJ Judicial Security Said She’s Target of Harrasment
- NJ Monitor – Report About Women’s Soccer Governor Murphy’s Silence is Troubling
- NJ Monitor – Watchdog Finds Fault with How State Troopers are Trained
- NJ Spotlight News – NJSP Arrest/Charge More Black & Hispanic Drivers Than White
- NJ.COM – NJSP Troopers Accused in Sex Assault are Suspended Without Pay.
- NJ.COM – NJSP Promote Troopers Based on Supervisor’s Opinions
- NJ.COM – Trooper Suspended for Allegedly Punching Man
- NJ.COM – Detective Charged Drunken Driving After Crash
- NJ.COM – Lt. Allegedly Helped Civilian Collect Pay
- NJ.COM – Lt. Charges Colluding Officer Skipping Work
- NJ.COM – Brian Royster Racial Discrimination
- NJ.COM – Promotional Process Claims Abuse and Favoritism
- NJ.COM – NJ Creates Panel Review State Police Promotional Process
- NJ.COM – NJSP Troopers Suspended Without Pay for a Year After Drinking and Driving
- NJ.COM – NJ Politically Connected Lawyers Cashing in Under Murphy
- NJ.COM – Murphy’s Fake Apology to Women
- NJ.COM – White Cops Were Promoted Over Black Officer
- NJ.COM – NJSP Trainers Had Disciplinary Issues Skipped Lessons on Racial Profiling
- NJ.COM – NJ Continuous Search for Missing NJ State Police Trooper
- NJ.COM – ‘No place for hate’ in State Police, Officials Say After Trooper’s Tattoos Draw Scrutiny
- NJ.COM – Veteran Black Troopers Claim Racial Discrimination Still Rampant at State Police
- NJ.COM – The Good Old Boys of the State Police
- NJ.COM – Friendly Fire Advice for Tammy Murphy, and why the GOP Fears Mikie Sherrill
- NJ.COM – First Lady Refused to Accommodate a Breastfeeding Cop
- NJ.COM – NJSP Trainers had Disciplinary Issues Skipped lessons on Racial Profiling
- NJSP MEDIA – Callahan Prioritizes Community Outreach 100th Anniversary
- Officer.com -Trooper Beats DWI Concussion Blamed
- Orlando Sentinel – NJ Settles Discrimination Suit
- Politico – Under Murphy, U.S. Embassy in Germany wasn’t Proactive
- Politico – Brennan “At each turn, my pleas for help went unanswered”
- Reuters – Goldman Sachs to pay $215 Min to end gender bias lawsuit
- The Press Of Atlantic City – NBC – NJSP Seeking More Black Females Recruits
- The Star-Ledger – NJSP Recruits Req to take Suicide Prevention Training
- U.S.News – Trooper Charged with Drunk Driving after Crashing Car
- UPI ARCHIVES – First Woman State Trooper Charges sexual Harassment
- WhyNews – NJ Advocates Urge Close Look at State Police Culture Before
- NorthJersey.COM – NJSP Confronts Racist
- Police Magazine – How to Conduct an Assessment Center Michael McLaurin
We approach each client with compassion, empathy and care.
We have an in-depth understanding of the law and how it relates to your unique case.
We will provide you with the personal attention your case deserves.
We offer video, after hour and weekend appointments for your convenience.
We deliver high-quality legal work because we handle select cases.
We have been serving the needs of our clients for over 30 years and are dedicated to your success.
I am forever thankful for the legal help Ms. Michelle and Mr. Burnham did for my case.- Samantha V.
Michelle and Phil are excellent attorneys.- Paige B.
I am forever thankful for the legal help Ms. Michelle and Mr. Burnham did for my case.- S.V.
I could not have been more pleased with the firm or our result.- Michelle M.C.
Both Michelle and Phil made me feel like I was a family member they were representing.- Robert K. Petroski
After meeting Michelle, she gave me the confidence I needed to fight for what I deserved.- Maria Marino
I never knew compassion, value and honesty could exist in an attorney until I met Philip.- Dan
She was always very prompt in her follow-up and developed a winning strategy for me.- James Runyon
Michelle Douglass is a straight shooter and fights for your rights.- Dave Daniels
Phil's service exceeded my expectations and I found him to be more responsive and sensitive to my situation than the previous lawyer I had used.- Abby