Northfield NJ Employment Law Attorneys
High-Quality Legal Services & Top-Notch Representation
The city of Northfield is known as “The Gateway to the Shore” because it was a bustling commercial center during the 18th-century. Today, Northfield is a suburb of Atlantic City with a small-town feel and strong sense of community. At Burnham Douglass Attorneys At Law, we believe in using our superior legal skills to help clients protect their rights to privacy, fair compensation, and to work in an environment free from discrimination and harassment. If your employer refuses to respect your basic rights at work, then please reach out to our law firm today so we can explain all of your options under the law.
Clients throughout Northfield turn to our firm to handle their employment law matters for the following reasons:
- Our knowledgeable employment law attorneys possess over 60 years of combined experience.
- Our legal professionals work one-on-one with our clients to deliver customized legal representation.
- We offer after-hours and weekend consultations by appointment.
- Our boutique law practice prides itself on providing high-quality service for all of the clients we serve.
Employment Law Cases We Handle
Burnham Douglass Attorneys At Law is ready to fiercely advocate for you in an ethical and professional manner. Whether you are dealing with a wage and hour dispute or want to file a whistleblower claim, our firm is equipped with the legal resources you need on your side to pursue the justice you deserve. We strive to resolve each case we take on with the best possible outcome, and you can count on us to provide personalized representation that is tailored to the unique needs of your case.
Call or visit our legal team in Northfield today to discuss any of the following employment law matters:
- Discrimination Claims: It is illegal for employers to discriminate against employees based on their age, gender, race, religion, and disability.
- Employment Contract Disputes: We proudly help clients of all backgrounds resolve disputes regarding the terms of employment contracts.
- Wage and Hour Disputes: We help clients pursue claims against employers who violate state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Retaliation Claims: Call our law firm today if you are reluctant to speak up against unfair or unlawful treatment because you fear you will lose your job.
- Sexual Harassment Claims: If you have been sexually harassed at work by a manager, co-worker, client, or customer, then please reach out to our team to discuss your options.
- Hostile Work Environment Claims: We take pride in helping clients hold employers accountable for failing to prevent hostile work environments and the mistreatment of employees.
- Whistleblower Actions: Do you need legal advice regarding how to report unlawful actions you’ve witnessed at work? Then call us today so we can discuss the details of your situation.
- Wrongful Termination: Do you believe you were fired for illegal reasons? Then let us review your case to determine if you can file a claim under the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination (NJLAD) and the Conscientious Employee Protection Act (CEPA).
To schedule your case consultation with one of our Northfield employment law lawyers, please call our law firm today at (856) 512-1461.