Experienced Law Firm in Essex County
We Are Committed to Resolving Your Family Law and Employment Matters
Located in the northeastern part of New Jersey, Essex County is one of the state’s most populated counties. Rich in diversity and hard-working families, Essex County strongly identifies with both the state of New Jersey and the metropolitan area of New York. Popular townships, such as East Orange, Belleville, Montclair, and the City of Newark, are located in Essex County.
What Types of Law Do We Practice at Burnham Douglass?
Burnham Douglass is dedicated to helping the residents of Essex County. We have a sophisticated understanding of the law, and we have an experienced team that handles various family law and employment matters:
- Child custody
- Child support
- College contribution
- Domestic violence
- Parenting time
- Prenuptial agreements
- Visitation rights
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower actions
- Sexual harassment
- Employment contracts
- Wage and hour disputes
- Hostile work environment
- Conscientious Employee Protection Act (CEPA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fraternal Order of Police (FOP)
- Severance pay negotiations
Why Should You Choose Burnham Douglass?
With over 70 years of combined legal experience, our reliable and professional team at Burnham Douglass has helped countless New Jersey families and employees with pressing legal matters.
- We offer one-on-one consultations with our clients and customize our legal strategy to each client’s situation.
- We strive to provide high-quality and dependable legal services to our clients.
- We strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
- We protect the rights of our clients and understand their concerns and unique situations.
Local Municipal Buildings
We represent residents in all municipalities of Essex County.
- Essex County Clerk
- U.S. passports, liens, judgments, identification services, and more
- Essex County Surrogate’s Court
- Wills, estates, adult guardianships, adoptions
- Office of Human Resources
- Maintaining and processing personnel records, pensions, and health benefits
- Newark Bureau of Vital Statistics
- Birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage certificates – contact municipality where event occurred or documents filed
Contact Burnham Douglass for Assistance With Legal Matters in New Jersey
No matter the scope or complexity of your situation, the experienced lawyers at Burnham Douglass are ready to help. Schedule a free initial consultation by calling us at 856-751-5505 or fill out our online form. We have offices conveniently located in Marlton and Northfield. We service the entire state of New Jersey.