Call or Visit Our Law Office in Marlton Today
Taking on Employment Law and Family Law Matters
Burnham Douglass Attorneys At Law is here to help you overcome your complex legal matters and fight to protect your rights under the law. Our team has earned the loyalty of many families and businesses in Marlton and the surrounding communities because we are dedicated to delivering top-notch service and aggressive advocacy throughout each phase of the legal process. You can trust that our lawyers will tell you exactly what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. You can always expect nothing but the most honest, discreet, and personalized representation when you choose our firm.
We serve clients in Marlton who need help resolving any of the following legal matters:
- Employment Law Claims
- Family Law Cases
- Personal Injury Claims
- Criminal Defense Cases
- Traffic Law Violations
- Patents & Trademarks
- Civil Rights Cases
Why Clients in Marlton Turn to Our Firm
We are knowledgeable about the legal nuances that can impact your case, and we can give you a comprehensive understanding of your rights in your situation. Our friendly legal team will take the time to get to know you, your family, what difficulties you are facing, and what your goals are. This allows us to create strong legal strategies that are suited to our clients’ unique needs.
Our Marlton clients come to us for guidance with cases because:
- Our firm has over 60 years of combined experience
- Our boutique law practice prides itself on providing top-notch service
- Our legal team works one-on-one with our clients
- We strive to treat each case as if you were our only client
- We offer free consultations for both family law and employment law cases
- We have team members who speak Spanish and Portuguese
- We offer video consultations and are available after hours and weekends by appointment
Speak to Our Dedicated Lawyers in Marlton
Burnham Douglass Attorneys At Law has a storied history of delivering effective and practical solutions to some of the most complex legal matters. You can always trust our team to look out for your best interests, so reach out today to get a better idea of what to expect from your case.